Thursday, October 30, 2008

New Family Pictures

Hi every one... sorry there are a lot of pics but I really think they all came out nice and wanted to share them (especially with Meme) This takes me back a few years... about ten!

The two red heads!


Too Cute!

When did she grow up?

Beautiful

I'm coming to get you mom...

I love my mom!
...and Dad is pretty cool too!

Nelson
a very happy boy

Talk about growing up...

Georgeous

This picture is so Sarah!!! CUTE

So happy

The girls


Muah!


Thoughts from Nelson... what have I gotten into!


The crew



5 comments:

AutismPsyD said...

How cool is that?!?! Terrific pictures!

We had snow yesterday, did you send it our way or something?

I miss you all!

Nathan and Sarah said...

Very cute pictures!!! I love the one of all the girls!

SArah

dee dee tee said...

Muria, I finally took the time to read you e-mail and look at your blog...I am crying. It is so good to see all of you and my goodnes how everyone has grown. Congrulations Jess on your Baptism. Wow!!! How wonderful. How really really wonderful..How neat you had all of those Uncles around you. Everyone is beautiful, beautiful...Sara, I love your new hair do! WE MISS YOU.I will show these to Pres. Ide...he will cry too!!LOTS OF LOVE FROM WOLFEBORO!!

The Wilkinson Clan said...

Oh they are beautiful! Everyone is getting so big! I can't wait to see you guys sometime.

The Kelley Family said...

We love the new pics!! Please, please, please send some our way!!! Everyone looks so nice, Nelson looks exactly like Deric! Wish we could see your real smiling faces. Love you all... the Kelley's.