Thursday, December 10, 2009

Making Turkeys With Friends

Thought I'd post this before it was too close to Christmas... who am I kidding, it's December this is way to late to be posting about turkeys. What if we pretend that this turkey post is all about the dinner we will be having at Christmas!!! Ham you say... well maybe the next post will be about a pig!!!

These are some picture from when the kids were home on Veterans Day. They had friends over and we made yummy treats and fun pumpkins.


2 comments:

The Kelley Family said...

The goodies look yummy and the little turkeys are so cute! I love the pic of the littlest turkey the best though!!! It's funny because I have a thanksgiving post I never got to myself!

AB said...

I'm just glad you didn't blog about dog sitting for your friend's crazy pooch.