Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Birthday Season!

For our family Christmas starts the begining of birthday season. Starting Christmas day and ending around Valentines we have so many birthdays. Both mine and Derics, fours of our children, two sister in laws, a brother in law, many nieces and nephews, other extended family and quite a few friends. It is amazing how crazy it gets. While most people think Thanksgiving to Christmas is hectic, I think the month plus AFTER Christmas is hectic. But amazing! I love to celebrate my family and most especially my children. So my next few posts will be to get you caught up with all of our birthdays, and then I hope to be blogging about once a week because honestly I always have something exciteing to share!!

Merry Birthday Roy!!
Our little "baby" Roy turned TWO on Christmas Day. To make life a little less hectic we decided to celebrate on Christmas Eve.

 He got lots of fun gifts. Sorry some of the pictures aren't great!

The entire family had to try out his new bike!! (Even Dad!)
 
 


 Happy Birthday to my sweet, snuggly, animal loving little boy. I am so glad you are a part of our family!!

No comments: