Monday, June 1, 2009

Flowers in a Vase

Since we have been married Deric has given me very few bouquets of flowers. He complains that they cost too much, and they die too soon... so it's a waste of money. Don't tell him I agree, and yet I really love when I have fresh flowers in my house. And because he doesn't do it very often, I appreciate it so much more when I do get them.
Now that we live here in CA things are a little different. Our house has lots of flower beds, with lots of different flowers. Deric has worked hard to make them grow and look beautiful. There are even so many that he brings them in every few days for me. So now we are both happy. I have beautiful fresh flowers in the kitchen all the time... and it only costs him a little time!!

1 comment:

The Kelley Family said...

Love the flowers! Nice job Deric!! I am so jealous!!!