Sunday, February 1, 2009

Guinea Pigs

For Christmas Santa brought Jessica a guinea pig. Not to go into huge detail but we have had guinea pig issues, I have been to the pet store a few times to get a new pig. Hopefully this time the pig is here to stay. The one on the left is her new pig. Her name is Butterscotch. When I purchased her the store owner told me they had another pig who needed a companion. You see she is mentally handicapped or "slow", and she needed to go to a good home. So now Jessica has two guinea pigs! The pig on the rights name is Spare, because she has bowling ball like eyes and she is just a few pins short of a strike!!

Jessica loves her new guinea pigs!!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Oh they are cute, but please don't tell my girls. I don't think we are ready for a new pet.

The Kelley Family said...

Jess, super cute guinea pigs! Love the name of the black one ha, ha!