Friday, February 11, 2011

The smell of snow...

It has been a while I know. To say that life has been hectic would be a gross understatement. As crazy as it has been I have had to cut back on blogging (obviously). I am hoping that as I get settled I will have time to go backwards a little and share some of our holiday fun with you. Until then I will be blogging about the recent events in our life!!

First I want to share how much I have missed living in the snow and cold. Yes, my face freezes sometimes when I go outside, and yes the kids have to bundle up before they even open the door. But the sights and sounds and smells of winter are wonderful. I love the ice and snow on the trees after a winter storm, the sound of the snow crunching under foot, and the smell that is so distinct just before a storm hits.

That being said I would like to share some very unrelated pictures with you. The kids started swimming lessons a few weeks ago and are loving it! They are taught at the college and the best part is that all classes are taught at the same time. This means that I get to take a mommy and me class with Wally (something I haven't been able to do since Jess was a baby!) Deric came the other day and took some pictures for me. Enjoy... and I will try and post some holiday photos, birthday photos, moving photos etc... soon ( I hope)!

***Caution****
pictures may only be enjoyable if you are the grandparent of the children in the photos.... sorry!!!















2 comments:

AB said...

Definitely enjoyable to those who love those faces....even if we're not their grandparents ;)

Hugs all around!

The Kelley Family said...

A mommy and me class! How fun!! It's been a long time since the last one! Looks like you are all having fun!