Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Valentines Day 2012

I hope everyone had a great valentines day, we sure did! I woke up extra early to make the kids these special crepes. They are red velvet with a raspberry and sweet cream filling topped with chocolate and whipped cream. They were so yummy and so rich you could only eat one! (normally we eat 4-5 crapes in a sitting!)

Deric and I gave the kids a small box of chocolates. Roy got a new bib!!
Everyone wore pinks and reds. I also did Carrie's hair in hearts!
That morning I finished making all the cookies for the parties at school. I haven't made sugar cookies much before this so I spent a lot of time trying them out before hand. If you notice in earlier posts the kids decorated cookies for their birthday parties. I think I got the hang of it. I made just over 9 dozen of these and sent them to school for the kids to decorate with frosting and candies!
Nelson helped me make them!
I also put together this small craft for Carrie's class to do at their party.
Before hand Carrie and Sarah made valentine boxes to take to school.



Sam made her box at school, but all three girls put together homemade valentines to give out.Whew, it was a busy day full of fun!

No comments: