Thursday, August 30, 2012

Love and Family


This summer I was able to go to NH and visit my family. I haven't been back for two years and two years is way to long. While we were there my Uncle Michael had a huge birthday party. LOTS of the Eldridge family were there *see picture above!!
This picture is of my beloved grandfather five of his children. This picture so special because my Uncle (the one in the hat) just passed away on Monday.

Uncle Stephen holding my little boy Roy. I love how they are looking at each other. My favorite part of this picture is my Aunts hands on my Uncle's knee. I am sure she is there to help my Uncle just as she has always done since she met him. I can't see her face but I know it is filled with love. My heart goes out to her and her family at this time of loss. I hope that they know I am here to support them in any way I can.

No comments: