Friday, November 6, 2009

My TWO Sons!

Deric and I have had two boys names picked out since before I was pregnant with out first baby. He wanted to name our first son after my father James Nelson. I loved the idea but insisted that our second son would be named after him, Frederic Wallace! I honestly believed that we would never see the day that we'd have one son, and now we have two. I am so grateful for my boys... may they teach me to "roll with the punches" (probably literally)! Anyway, here they are looking so cute in the shirts that Meme bought for them.



How long do I have to wait until he can play?
Actually Nelson loves his little brother and points him out to everyone. He also asks to hold him often, and insists that you don't hover over him the entire time... but watch out when he says he is done he means it so you'd better be ready to get the baby immediately!!

5 comments:

The Kelley Family said...

Love the pics of the TWO boys!!! I never thought you'd have 2 either! The matching shirts are too cute!!

Nathan and Sarah said...

So cute. Who would have guessed you family of girls would actually dtart to even out!

Cookies and Crumbs said...

Those shirts are too cute. Wally totally looks like he belongs in your adorable family! i just love his cheeks. Don't let me near them, i may not give them back!

Elizabeth said...

Oh Muria they are so handsom. I know what you mean about boys - maybe we should go for a couple more. Give them both a big hug for us. We miss all of you.

Ben & Rachel said...

Cute boys! Love the shirts