Friday, November 4, 2011

A little of this, a little of that!

I went to do a new post tonight and I am having problems getting my main computer going. So I am using Deric's laptop and I happen to have put these pictures in a few weeks ago. So this post is exactly what it is titled... a little of this, and a little of that!

Here is our little Wally Golly, or Wally the menace! He loves to get into my pots and pans and decided that this one makes a great hat. He wore it around for the entire afternoon.

I found Carrie and Nelson like this the other day. Wally was taking a nap and I was cleaning my room. They were being very quiet so I went to investigate. This is what I found. It was a proud mom moment, and I was lucky enough to have my camera close by. They didn't even know I took their picture.
Carrie made this cute little butterfly during her first few weeks of Kindergarten.


Jess asked us over and over to hook the bike trailer up to her bike so that she could pull Wally when they were out riding. I found a spare attachment piece and was able to do it for her. She was so excited! Then Sammy wanted in on the action. For a while she would ride Jessica's bike but then we got her an attachment piece and now she can hook the trailer to her own bike. They love to give the other little kids rides!
More randomness... the kids had a "Walk to School Day" early in October. The Snow College cheerleaders and Badger were there to greet them. You can see Sam, Sarah and Carrie in their school shirts. Nelson is also standing with them.
That is not blood! I went to give the children ketchup the other night and I opened the bottle and spilt it all over Nelson and the table. He thought it was pretty funny.
Sorry for all the randomness. Hope you enjoyed it though!

No comments: